BGBlitz2go 2.4.0 is online.
Finally an expert Level AI for your mobile/cell phone
(for experts: error rate less than 2.0, rating 1970).
It has appealing graphics and it is developed to have
an intuitive and effortless user interface. And best
of all: it's free. For details see the news page.
A sample of BGBlitz2go features are:
- Play Backgammon against an expert level opponent. The AI has been derived from BGBlitz, winner of the Backgammon events at the Computer Olympiads in 2007, 2003 and 2002.
- Play against other humans at the FIBS server (if the mobile supports the "Socket-Connection") or play against another human using bgblitz2go as board.
- Money game and match play.
- A tutor helps to improve your game.
- Choose between several themes.
- Touch screen support.
- Save your matches or interesting positions for later analysis/replay (if the mobile supports JSR 75).
- Current languages are English, Swedish and German.